Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday January 23, 2010

The Wings are undefeated!!!

Today was a very exciting day knowing that if the Wings beat the Bennett Blazers they would be undefeated. The Wings started the game off at a fast pace with Wilson scoring the first goal. The wings continued to play hard throughout the game. In the early minutes of the second period Tony Martinez scored his first goal ever. He was so surprised and excited that he scored. I want to congratulate my man tony on his first goal. At the end of the second period the Blazers came right back scoring their first goal which made it 2-1 at the end of the second period. It was going into the third period 2-1 the players knew they had one more period to go and the tension was building on the bench. Midway through the thrid period Mike Mauger aka bhudda man scored his second goal of the season. It was a beatiful shoot. bhudda mans shot made it 3-1. Now the Wings had a little breathing room. The minutes began to tick off the clock and we were getting closer to the victory. in the last seconds of the game the blazers scored agian making it 3-2. The Wings just had a few seconds to kill off the clock and they did just that. The horn sounded and the players went and mobbed our goalies. We then shook the Bennett Blazers hands sayin good game.



Today was my last game as most of you know but I would like to thank all the coaches and teamates who got me to where I am now, you guys taught me everything I know and I love ya guys. I really wanna thank coach Tom Brake for all that you have done thank you. Lastly I would like to thank DJ you were the best captian any team could ask for and i love all your energy and motivation during the game thanks DJ and thanks all for everything

Raymond Beck #9


No comments:

Post a Comment